10 Year Limited Warranty
On The Water Designs warrants that our manufactured metal products are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years from date of purchase by the original owner.
During the warranty period, On the Water Designs, at its discretion, will repair or replace the defective part at no charge. Transport costs will also be covered by On the Water Designs during the first year of warranty. In the remaining years of warranty, transport costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
However, if On the Water Designs determines that the terms and conditions of this warranty were not respected, any and all repair and transportation fees will be invoiced to the purchaser.
Terms and Conditions
This warranty does not cover:
- Ice damage. Remove all products from water where ice damage may occur
- Damage which, in the opinion of On The Water Designs, can be attributed to abuse, accidents, weight exceeding maximum capacity, maladjustment, negligence, improper storage, assembly, use or installation.
- Damage caused by a repair or an attempt to repair or have modifications made by someone other than a service centre authorized by On The Water Designs.
- Damages caused by acts of Nature (ie. Wind, Water, Ice)
- Damage caused by fresh or salt water.
- Removal and reinstallation fees
- Any use not considered normal for residential or commercial purposes
Products not manufactured by On the Water Designs
Products not manufactured by On the Water Designs are sold “as is”, without warranty of any kind including any implied warranty regarding merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and all such warranties are disclaimed. The sole warranty, if any for such products is given by the manufacturer or producer thereof. More information on specific product warranties can be found on our website or by contacting us directly.